Monday 16 May 2016

Day 6- Weight Loss- 100 days

So I've fallen off the bandwagon this weekend (and today), I had all intentions of starting afresh this morning, but a rushed breakfast and leftover Chinese takeaway for lunch wasn't exactly the best start- though it could be argued it was exactly what I needed to help get me through my 10 hour shift! Not sure my weight watchers leader would agree haha! 

Anyway, would like to keep you updated that I have recently purchased a FitBit Zip, I've seen people raving about these for a year or so, and have wanted one for months, but thought what is the point in paying £45+ for a pedometer, but my friend let me tell you how wrong I was. It is so much more than 'just a pedometer', it is lifechanging... well maybe not life changing but very addictive! It allows you to sync to your phone and reminds you how close you are to your goal throughout the day. You can also join competitions with people you know to get the most steps- perfect for you competitive individuals. 

I will keep you updated how I find this little device and will link it down below.

Laura xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment